As we have done for the last several years, we are planning to run a NRG Robotics Summer Camp once again this summer. Traditionally, we run the camp the week after school is out, which is June 8-13 this year. However, with the current state of conditions, especially with schools closed for the rest of the school year, we may need to move summer camp to a later time. At this point, we are waiting to see how things look after April 30, which is the current date that the federal government has set for social distancing measures to stay in place. Depending on what takes place after that date, Code Red will decide whether we can still run the camp in June or will need to move it to later in the summer.
About Code Red Robotics