Driving FIRST Forward is a program, started by Code Red Robotics, with the goal of creating a “FIRST in Michigan” Cause License Plate. In order to add a new Cause Plate to the registry, we need to ensure the State Government that we will sell 2500 within 24 months. Cause plates add $35 to the price of a license plate, and $10 annually for renewal. However, $25 of the $35 goes to the non-profit organization, as well as the full $10 renewal. That means that when you buy a plate, $25 goes to FIRST in Michigan, and when you renew it, every penny goes to FIRST in Michigan. This is an amazing fund raiser for FIM, which works hard to promote STEM education in Michigan.
https://coderedrobotics.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/cropped-coderedlogo_sq-300x300.png 0 0 coderedrobotics_a886jm https://coderedrobotics.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/cropped-coderedlogo_sq-300x300.png coderedrobotics_a886jm2013-03-29 14:15:302018-04-19 13:48:48Driving FIRST Forward!
Code Red Build Space
Donate to Code Red Robotics!
- FRC 2020 Game Animation: INFINITE RECHARGEMarch 6, 2020 - 3:46 pm
- Middle School FTC 2019: Rising to the ChallengeDecember 23, 2019 - 1:18 pm
- Code Red Partners with Area Teams to Run the Second Annual Fall Robotics WorkshopNovember 1, 2019 - 10:52 pm
- Code Red Runs its Fall Season of NRG with another new game: City Clean-upOctober 21, 2019 - 9:44 pm
- NRG, FTC, & FRC: Code Red - Volunteer @ Mobile Food Pantry August 5, 2021 at 5:15 pm – 7:15 pm Wesley Park United Methodist, 1150 32nd St SW, Wyoming, MI, United States Code Red is helping out when the mobile food pantry truck from Feeding America visits the Wyoming area. Please come out at 5:15 pm with your Code Red shirts to help with the food distribution.