In June of 2019, Code Red ran our 5th annual NRG summer camp for students in grades 4-6. For one week, students built their own robots, learned how to program them, and practiced driving to play our 2018 Game: NRG LIFTOFF. This year’s summer camp took place at Byron Center Countryside Elementary school for 5 days. We had 25 students this year who enjoyed learning how to build and program their own robots then play in the tournament. We played fun team building games throughout the week, such as a balloon animal balloon tower building contest, “Lava Pit”, and “Think Like a Robot”. During these games, kids learn teamwork and take a break from all that hard work building robots. On the 5th day Code Red’s FRC students ran a competition complete with referees, qualification matches, and finals. They also designed and produced original software to run the scoring of the event. It was a successful week with several of the students excited to return for another season of NRG in the fall.
https://i2.wp.com/coderedrobotics.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/NRG-Summer-2019-Team-Pic.jpg?fit=2048%2C1536&ssl=1 1536 2048 Linda Baas https://coderedrobotics.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/cropped-coderedlogo_sq-300x300.png Linda Baas2019-06-17 21:39:002020-03-31 21:41:01NRG Students Kick-off Summer with Robotics Summer Camp
Code Red Build Space
Donate to Code Red Robotics!
- FRC 2020 Game Animation: INFINITE RECHARGEMarch 6, 2020 - 3:46 pm
- Middle School FTC 2019: Rising to the ChallengeDecember 23, 2019 - 1:18 pm
- Code Red Partners with Area Teams to Run the Second Annual Fall Robotics WorkshopNovember 1, 2019 - 10:52 pm
- Code Red Runs its Fall Season of NRG with another new game: City Clean-upOctober 21, 2019 - 9:44 pm
- NRG, FTC, & FRC: Code Red - Volunteer @ Mobile Food Pantry September 3, 2020 at 5:15 pm – 7:15 pm Wesley Park United Methodist, 1150 32nd St SW, Wyoming, MI, United States Code Red is helping out when the mobile food pantry truck from Feeding America visits the Wyoming area. Please come out at 5:15 pm with your Code Red shirts to help with the food distribution.