The 28th Street Metro Cruise started as an event for car lovers to show off their classic and antique cars on a large scale. Modeled after the Woodward Dream Cruise in Detroit, it features cars cruising along 28th Street through Wyoming, Kentwood, Cascade and Grand Rapids with several stops along the way where cars are displayed. Starting in 2012, Code Red set up a display at Roger’s Plaza in Wyoming where we demonstrated our robots and told visitors about FIRST and Code Red. For 2016, we were invited to have a display at Pal’s Diner in Cascade. Unfortunately, for 2016, we were rained out since the event is entirely outdoors (robots and rain do not go well together); however, Code Red will be a part of the 28th Street Metro Cruise once again.
Code Red Build Space
Donate to Code Red Robotics!
- FRC 2020 Game Animation: INFINITE RECHARGEMarch 6, 2020 - 3:46 pm
- Middle School FTC 2019: Rising to the ChallengeDecember 23, 2019 - 1:18 pm
- Code Red Partners with Area Teams to Run the Second Annual Fall Robotics WorkshopNovember 1, 2019 - 10:52 pm
- Code Red Runs its Fall Season of NRG with another new game: City Clean-upOctober 21, 2019 - 9:44 pm
- NRG, FTC, & FRC: Code Red - Volunteer @ Mobile Food Pantry March 4, 2021 at 5:15 pm – 7:15 pm Wesley Park United Methodist, 1150 32nd St SW, Wyoming, MI, United States Code Red is helping out when the mobile food pantry truck from Feeding America visits the Wyoming area. Please come out at 5:15 pm with your Code Red shirts to help with the food distribution.