Code Red has two FTC teams as part of its family of teams. During their fall season, FRC students will assist the FTC students. As the season gets underway, Code Red FRC students will provide feedback and advice to FTC students as they design and build their robot. AS the season progresses, FRC students will assist the FTC teams with their Engineering Notebooks and presentations, watching practices and giving feedback on those practice sessions. However, still valuing the importance of FTC being for the middle school students, the FRC students will not do the work for them. They are simply there to serve as mentors or coaches.
Code Red Build Space
Donate to Code Red Robotics!
- FRC 2020 Game Animation: INFINITE RECHARGEMarch 6, 2020 - 3:46 pm
- Middle School FTC 2019: Rising to the ChallengeDecember 23, 2019 - 1:18 pm
- Code Red Partners with Area Teams to Run the Second Annual Fall Robotics WorkshopNovember 1, 2019 - 10:52 pm
- Code Red Runs its Fall Season of NRG with another new game: City Clean-upOctober 21, 2019 - 9:44 pm
- NRG, FTC, & FRC: Code Red - Volunteer @ Mobile Food Pantry May 6, 2021 at 5:15 pm – 7:15 pm Wesley Park United Methodist, 1150 32nd St SW, Wyoming, MI, United States Code Red is helping out when the mobile food pantry truck from Feeding America visits the Wyoming area. Please come out at 5:15 pm with your Code Red shirts to help with the food distribution.